Marching to January updates! Here’s what we’ve done to make our Magento extensions better.
- Now it is possible to reward a customer for each $X spent with conditions (previously the module took all the products into account).
- Admin users can define which price will be chosen as a discount base for the action – special price, the price after previous discounts or the original item price.
- Holidays are always a busy time. Shop owners need to do many things to make shopping pleasant for customers and profitable for business. With the new starting event the module helps you in taking care of emails in advance. You only need to choose the date and create a suitable rule.
Possibility to make the coupon available for the email recipient only. To take the coupon usage over total control, make the promo code sent in the follow up email valid only for the email recipient.
- Possibility to make the coupon available for the email recipient only. To take the coupon usage over total control make the promo code sent in the follow up email valid only for the email recipient.
- Redirect between websites or only within stores of the same website. This feature is extremely handy if, for example, you have several websites with really different selection of products. E.g. if you are selling building materials and clothing on two separate websites, you can disable redirection between them. Moreover, you can disable the module for a particular store view, so when a customer comes to this store, no further redirection rules will be applied.
- Stock status text that was relevant at the moment of purchase now stays in the order, no matter which changes come with time. For example, if there were 10 items in stock at the moment of order placement, the status will stay at 10 in the order even when in fact there would be only 3 products left. Custom stock status text is now displayed within order information for each purchased item both in the backend and in the customer account.
How to get the updates?
You can easily download the updated extensions in your account.
If you have any questions regarding module updates, please submit a ticket here, and we’ll quickly help you out.