Amasty extensions updates – July 2015
Marching to July updates! Here’s what we’ve done to make our Magento extensions better.
- Significant performance improvement. Now customer can see the
checkout page faster, while some sections can be loaded later by
This is a large update, which was implemented to significantly improve user experience. Page time load is an important factor that influences conversions, and we created a solution to improve checkout page load time.
- New banner positions: On top of a page; Home page under menu
- Possibility to export product attributes both with the order items information
All created attributes assigned to particular products will be available for export on the Export Profile page and will be marked with the ‘product_attribute’ prefix.
- Automatic purge of login attempts log after specified number of days
To keep your login history clean and up-to-date you can specify a particular time period (in days) after which the information about old login attempts will be cleared.
- Option to set maximum order quantity per time interval
How to get the updates?
You can easily download the updated extensions in your account.
If you have any questions regarding module updates, please submit a ticket here, and we’ll quickly help you out.