Marching to June updates! Here’s what we’ve done to make our Magento extensions better.
- Possibility to display Delivery Date values on the Print Copy of Order Confirmation (Frontend)
Now you can display delivery date values in the print copy of order confirmation which customers will easily find on their account page in the My Orders tab.
- Added Delivery Date Reminder and ability to send reminder emails to appropriate Sales Reps (when having Sales Reps and Dealers extension installed)
With the reminder option you can inform customers about the upcoming delivery. Specify particular time (in hours) before the delivery to send the reminder. The extension also enables you to send reminders not only to customers, but to their sales representatives as well (available to Sales Reps and Dealers extension owners only).
- Possibility to notify customer when admin changes Delivery Date value
- “Grid Attribute Columns” window user interface major refactoring/improvement: now everything in one place to manage grid columns
- New conditions for SKU attribute
- Added filter for maximal, minimal, and final price
- New option to exclude products from the same category in results
Now you can easily disable the display of products from the same category in the ‘related products’, ‘ up-sells’ and ‘cross-sells’ blocks and show only the items from other categories.
- Possibility to set/replace short descriptions of products on a category view page
- Possibility to specify timezone for exported files
In case you use a server from abroad you can specify the necessary time zone for exported data to get order info displayed according to your local time.
- Possibility to make attachment visible per customer group
- Possibility to make attachments visible for customers who purchased a product
- Possibility to mass upload and import files via CSV/FTP
- Better support for multi-store: orders and queue can be selected only for certain website
- Mass Send option added for queue grid
Now you can send all pending emails at once – just select the emails you want to send and apply ‘Send’ action in the queue grid.
- Added compatibility for Yotpo rating in Twitter cards
How to get the updates?
You can easily download the updated extensions in your account.
If you have any questions regarding module updates, please submit a ticket here, and we’ll quickly help you out.