As usually, we are glad to introduce you our March updates.
By popular demand, we made some must-have options for admin users and customers on Improved Layered Navigation, Multiple coupons, Sales Reps and Dealers and other Magento 1 modules. As for Magento 2 plugins, pay attention to Improved Layered Navigation (yes, we can’t stop updating our star-module), Order Attributes and Color Swatches. Also, we worked hard this month on compatibility improvement between plugins.
- Magento 1
- Magento 2
- Minor updates and improvements
- How to get the updates?
- Attributes mapping was added. This feature allows grouping attributes in one and simplifies filtering for customers. For example, you can group color values like ‘ivory’, ‘royal blue’ and ‘blue’ in one ‘blue’ attribute, so that customers will filter by ‘blue’ and see products with these 3 values.
- A compatibility with Amasty Shop by Brand extension was added.
- Minor fixes and improvements were made.
- A new feature was added: choose coupon codes that can be used together.
- Some issues with coupon codes and shipping estimates were fixed.
- A possibility for a customer to select a dealer on the checkout page was made. The option can be enabled or disabled.
- A few minor improvements were made.
- A new option was implemented: if only one product is found after filtering, a user is redirected directly to a product page. You can enable, disable or control this option with admin settings.
- Some improvements were made for orders restriction by category or product.
- Restricted scopes were removed from the store switcher on the reports page.
- Dots (.) were removed from URLs without a suffix ( for example, .html).
- A possibility to update SKU when you change some options on the product page was added.
- Some settings’ fields were renamed for a clear understanding of the rules. I.e. the setting “Discount Amount” was renamed to “Number of gift items”.
- Now the module allows limiting the price slider range for UI experience improvement.
- An ability to add rel=”nofollow” attribute to the filter links was added to reduce search bots burden.
- The brand filter was removed from the brand page for SEO improvement.
- A new ability to create dependent attributes was made: display certain attributes only when a particular value of other attribute was selected.
- A compatibility with the Amasty Customer Attributes and Amasty Order Grid extensions was fixed.
- An improvement for email templates was made.
- Compatibility with One Step Checkout extension was improved.
- An improvement for reloading block of attributes was made.
Minor updates and improvements
- Customer Group Catalog 2.3.6
- Survey 1.4.2
- Store Locator 1.4.7
- Shipping Rules 1.4.3
- Admin Actions Log 1.6.3
- Default Shipping Method 1.1.9
- Seo Toolkit 1.5.12
- Search Pro 1.4.12
- Gift Registry 1.1.3
- Shop By Brands 1.1.2
- Magento 2 Order Status 1.0.1
- Magento 2 Mass Order Actions 1.0.3
- Magento 2 Meta Tags Templates 1.0.3
- Magento 2 Out Of Stock Notifications 1.2.1
- Magento 2 Advanced Permissions 1.0.7
- Magento 2 Landing Pages 1.1.6
- Magento 2 Product Attachments 1.2.1
- Magento 2 One Step Checkout 1.0.3
- Magento 2 Customer Attributes 2.0.3
- Magento 2 Automatic Related Products 1.1.2
- Magento 2 AJAX Shopping Cart 1.2.5
- Magento 2 Admin Actions Log 1.0.8
- Magento 2 Extended Order Grid 1.1.3