Marching to November updates! Here’s what we’ve done to make our Magento extensions better.
Please find information about SUPEE-6788 updates here.
- Special Promotions 1.8.0
- Mass Product Actions 1.5.4
- Shipping Rules 1.1.4
- Full Page Cache Crawler (System) 1.1.0
- Payment Restrictions 1.1.3
- Shipping Table Rates 2.2.0
- Advanced Customer Segments 1.0.3
- Efficient Order Export 2.7.4
- Abandoned Cart Email 1.11.7
- Special Promotions Pro 1.8.0
- Landing Pages 1.7.12
- XML Google Sitemap 1.0.11
- How to get the updates?
- Create promotions like ‘Buy three shirts and get 2 ties for 50% off’ and ‘Buy 2 pairs of jeans and get a belt for just $5!’
- Create promotions like ‘Buy each 2d item with a 15% or with $20 discount after 3 items are added to the cart‘
- Now admin user can set up a maximum discount amount for each promotion rule. For example, a customer has bought 5 items and according to the rule his discount should be $300, but maximum discount amount for this rule is set $200, so he’ll get only $200.
- Admin user can define what price will be chosen as a discount base for the action – an original item price or the price after previous discounts.
- New action: Append Text – add text to attribute
- Use the new actions to quickly copy related products, cross-sells or up-sells of one product into another one.
- Separate permissions for each actions (ACL) for backend users
- New algorithm for configurable product validation
- New field for conditions: total amount including tax
- Usability of FPC Crawler improved: settings re-arranged
- New option: Do NOT apply restrictions with specific discount rules or coupons
With this option you can decide whether to apply restrictions when discount rules or coupons are active. You can motivate customers to make purchases by allowing them to choose any comfortable payment method in addition to a discount offer.
Auto process files with duplicating conditions
Now you can upload CSV files without worrying that some conditions may duplicate and you would need to sweat searching for them. The module will automatically process files and remove duplicates with the corresponding notice. After receiving the notice you can quickly check the files and choose only the necessary conditions.
- Option to sort methods by custom positions, not just by cost. Please contact us to activate.
- Support post codes ranges for UK Post Codes and similar. E.g. from AB2 to AB12.
- New option to segment customers based on quantity of purchased products
- Option to select several websites for one segment
- Possibility to upload exported files via SFTP
- New option to send emails to registered customers only
- Code refactoring
- Create promotions like ‘Buy 3 items for full price and get each second (third etc.) with a discount
This kind of promotions is available with the ‘Each M-th after X-th’ action. Choose one of three action types to create the promotion you need:
Fixed price discount;
- Quick links to frontend
After the landing page is created, quick links to frontend will be automatically added to the ‘Landing Pages’ grid. So, you can check whether the landing page is properly configured right from your admin panel.
- Hide SID parameters from URLs to save resources of your server and significantly improve your SEO process.
How to get the updates?
You can easily download the updated extensions in your account.
If you have any questions regarding module updates, please submit a ticket here, and we’ll quickly help you out.
If you have any suggestions on how we inform you about the updates, please leave them in comments.