Happy New Year! Amasty plans for 2015
This is the last 2014 post on Amasty blog. Was 2014 nice to you? We really hope so!
Happy New Year! What 2014 was for us
Happy New Year to:
- all the members of Amasty team;
- our partners and all the people we cooperated with;
- all the people we saw at Meet Magento Belarus 2014 and who helped us to make this event come true;
- all our customers, existing, future, and former;
- all who are reading this blog post.
We are delighted to meet you in 2015, wishing you only the best!
And, to wrap this up, we’re sharing our results. Here’s what we’ve done in 2014, in numbers:
Meet Magento Belarus news
We have big news. Amasty was granted an exclusive right to host Meet Magento Belarus for the 3 upcoming years!
This is a big honor, and we’re thankful to Meet Magento organizers for this opportunity to actively participate in Magento community life.
And the company has started to prepare for Meet Magento Belarus 2015! Grab your calendars and mark the date: September 21 is when great Magento and e-commerce specialists will gather in Minsk to share their best skills and knowledge.
- partners and sponsors – don’t miss a chance to contribute to the wonderful community;
- speakers – you’re the driving force of any Magento event!
- visitors and guests – we promise to make our best so the event will be of great use for Magento developers and specialists.
On all Meet Magento questions please welcome to connect with Andrei Vashkevich, Amasty Chief Technology Officer.
That’s all for today and for 2014, see you in 2015!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!