Want to bring customers’ shopping experience to a new level and enrich your admin panel with additional handy options? You are in the right place! With the new Delivery Date module your customers will be able easily specify preferable delivery dates and time intervals to receive their orders, thus dramatically improving their shopping experience.
At the same time you get a great set of tools to customize your store delivery plan by setting days as well as time and date intervals available for delivery. Now you can quickly track and edit clients’ delivery information adjusting the admin panel to your needs.
- Visitors can specify days and time intervals when they’d like to receive the orders.
- You can exclude certain days of delivery, time intervals as well as date intervals from the delivery plan.
- Set minimal and maximal delivery intervals which show to customers available time periods between the order and the day of delivery.
- Indicate by which time customers should make a purchase in case they want to receive their order the same day or the next day after the order is made.
- Display any delivery info on the order, shipment and invoice grids as well as on the view pages.
- Include delivery data into order confirmation and invoice emails as well as invoice and shipment PDF documents.
- Display additional delivery notices for customers on the frontend.
- Use automatic time intervals generation.
- Edit any delivery data after the order is placed.
- Standard Magento API.
To get more details and see the live demo and a user guide visit the Delivery Date extension official page.
Please, stay tuned to be aware of the latest releases and updates.