Please meet the new Amasty extension – GeoIP Redirect.
Automatically change store view, currency and language depending on visitor’s location. Expand your business across other countries without creating a separate store.
Selling in more than one country means you should help your shoppers. Seeing the store page in familiar language eliminates troubles if the customer doesn’t know the English language or the used language quite well. Magento 2 GeoIP extension switches your store to the familiar language and currency and this way increases conversions of your Magento store.
MAGENTO 2 GEOIP REDIRECT:
- Redirect users to the chosen store view. Upload the GeoIP database to your newly installed extension for module to detect users’ location and redirect them to the store view you have set up;
- Show relevant currency. Show the prices clearly without making your buyers wonder how much they actually will pay;
- Redirect only from homepage. If you need to show the rest of the pages just as they are, in their original variant, you can use the option of redirecting only from homepage of your Magento store;
- Redirect to a given page. You can choose to redirect users from any locations to a specific URL;
- Exclude pages from GeoIP redirect list. Just add the list of pages which will never be redirected.
Choose to ignore user agents and search engines. The pages won’t be redirected for these ‘visitors’;
You can choose whether to redirect the users each and every time they visit the store, or only for the first time;
Add redirect exceptions for chosen IPs. The users visiting from these IPs won’t be redirected.