We are happy to inform you about our new Magento 2 extension – Improved Layered Navigation for Magento 2.
One of the most in-demand modules for any e-commerce store, Improved Layered Navigation allows your customers search products in the catalog in the most comfortable way. With the full suite of easy-to-use tools, you will help visitors to find the desired product faster than before.
Comfortable, user-friendly and handy navigation is a major key to customers’ satisfaction. The native Magento layered navigation is not always top-notch when it comes to efficient product search. The module provides you with all out navigation filters, advanced category tree, shop by brand option and SEO enhancers.
MAGENTO 2 IMPROVED LAYERED NAVIGATION FEATURES:
Use the sophisticated product search system
- Update filter results without page reloads with AJAX technology;
- Use various category filter types: sliders, radio buttons, checkboxes, dropdowns in vertical/ horizontal navigation menu;
- Put all available filters on one ‘All products’ page to let customers find the desired item among the variety of goods;
- Allow customers to use multiple filters in bulk.
Make your store navigation intuitive
- Choose one of 5 available filter display modes: labels, drop-down, images, labels, text swatches;
- Hide dependent filters and display only the ‘main’ filter until they are required by customers;
- Apply image swatches for navigation filters to help customers easily choose product options they need;
- Implement vertical scrolling to make long filter lists look shorter;
- Define the quantity of unfolded options to make long filter lists short;
- Use handy attributes mapping: e.g.: color mapping – organize colors variances into groups.
Create custom brand pages
- Make up an ‘All brands’ page and display brands with custom logos in alphabetical order;
- Place ‘Premium Brands’ slider on brand listing or category page you need;
- Upload custom logos, descriptions and eye-catching banners for a brand page;
- Put a brand logo on a product page to redirect customers to the brand page;
- Add brand filters to the left/top navigation menu;
- Use any product attribute instead of a brand name, e.g.: Shop by Genre, Shop by Author, etc..
Apply all-out ‘Shop by’ options
- Let visitors filter by ‘new arrivals’, ‘in stock’, ‘on sale’, ‘rating’ options, etc.;
- Adjust filters for numeric attributes: price sliders, ‘from-to’ widgets, etc..
Display the category tree the way you like
- Choose one of the available filter display modes: ‘Dropdown’, ‘Labels’ (fly-out or folding);
- Let visitors apply a limitless number of filters and filter options at a time;
- Select the number of unfolded options for each filter and add More/Less buttons;
- Use images for subcategories in the category tree or add a slider with subcategory images to make it more descriptive.