We are happy to introduce you our new Magento 2 extension – Order Archive.
Equip your Magento store with a handy tool to easily delete or archive orders. Schedule automatic archive creation to keep your orders grid clean and up-to-date.
If your order grid is overcrowded with irrelevant orders, such as those that are too old, the test ones or orders that just won’t be needed in the future, you need to get rid of them! Archive the orders in case you’d like to access them in the future, or simply delete the unnecessary orders completely.
MAGENTO 2 ORDER ARCHIVE FEATURES:
- delete single or multiple orders with all the related documents;
- automate order archiving by order status and using a schedule, or archive orders manually;
- get emails after each archiving session;
- archive or delete orders right from the order grid;
- get access to all the archived orders on the separate grid;
- restore the archived orders if needed.