We are happy to announce a new Magento 2 extension from Amasty – Promo Banners.
Display catchy promo banners on corresponding store pages to let customers be aware of all hot deals and specials. Draw visitors’ attention to specific products to trigger impulse purchases and increase an average order value.
Squeeze more out of your promotional campaigns by showing relevant information to your target audience in time. As soon as native Magento functionality doesn’t allow creation of banners based on specific conditions, you need a flexible tool that will help you easily generate and wisely display promo banners to potential customers. With the Promo Banners for Magento 2 extension you’ll be able to show banners on product, category, checkout and cart pages depending on specified conditions.
Main Magento 2 Promo Banners features:
- 3 banner types available: images, CMS blocks, HTML text.
- Possibility to add lists with products to all banner types.
- Display banners on product, category and any cms pages as well as in the shopping cart.
- Specify how many banners to show for the same position.
- Show banners depending on the shopping cart content.
Select product categories for which each particular banner will be available.
Display promo banners based on product attributes. E.g. show banners only on pages with Apple brand.
Link banners to any page you need to let customers instantly find promoted products.
Set dates and time for banner display.
Display special offers based on search terms.