We are happy to present you our new extension – Wishlist for Magento 2.
Monitor real-time data on customers’ demand changes and supply relevant products in full sets. Store customers’ wishlists in one place and sort products to see what of them are liked most and how many popular items are left in stock.
Effective inventory management may be a challenging effort for merchants. This extension can help you stay informed of items popular among your customers, of those left in stock or that might require reordering in the future. Having learnt what products are wanted in the first place, it will be much easier to stock the right goods and plan on what to do with the items that are difficult to sell.
MAGENTO 2 WISHLIST MAIN FEATURES:
- Analyze the information stored in the wishlist items grid to identify future best-sellers and plan further marketing campaigns to motivate customers to buy them;
- Sort items added to wishlists by their popularity to learn the customers’ choice and decide on the store supply;
- Use the ‘Stock Qty’ column information on the grid to supplement running out of stock products in time;
- Go and edit products immediately right from the handy grid;
- Save your time identifying products by thumbnails instead of exploring the never-ending list of names, IDs, and SKUs.