Please welcome the new Magento extension from Amasty – Help Desk module.
Receive support requests via email, customer account, contact form or a CMS page 24/7. Efficiently take care of customers’ issues in one place.
Why do you need this extension?
A customer service system is an integral part of almost any e-commerce store on Magento. Of course, you can deliver customer service through email. But a full-featured ticket extension for Magento is a much more convenient way of handling customer queries.
Why use a Magento customer support module, not a third-party support platform? The thing is, third party systems need a certain way of integration with your Magento store, which in most cases mean custom development, i.e. additional costs to cover. If you decided not to intergate a third party system with your store, it will work separately from your client database, admin accounts, and such.
Magento Help Desk from Amasty is easily integrated with your store, and it lets you handle customer requests gracefully.
Make the ticket submission form accessible
Place ticket submit form on various pages for greater availability. You can submit the ticket from:
- Contact us form
- ‘Create a ticket’ CMS page
- Customer account
Convenient customer support workflow in your Magento ticket system
- Use ticket priority system to distribute the requests. Color markers will help you see which tickets should be handled first.
- Save time by using quick answer templates. Create macros you know you’ll be using often, and answer tickets with standard questions fast and easy.
- See the ticket history at once. All the replies within the ticket are shown on the same page.
- Each ticket has a unique name, which consists of the ticket ID (numbers and letters) and the subject specified by a customer.
- Allow customers to attach screenshots, text documents and any other files which may be useful for solving the ticket. For doing this, go to Magento Help Desk settings and specify the file formats and max file size for attachments. To let users upload any files of any size, leave the fields blank.
- Specify after how many days tickets go to archive. You can also archive tickets with a particular status at once or set an archivation frequency. View archived tickets on the grid after switching the chart.
Convenient tickets grid
⇒ Manage tickets grid columns to see the info you need
⇒ New tickets are highlighted with bold; you’ll see the new queries right away
⇒ Apply mass actions to selected tickets
Magento Help Desk Email settings
Magento Help Desk extension allows you to collect customer questions from several emails. It allows you to handle requests from all contact emails in one place.
You can specify time period to check inbox (say, every 5 minutes), but you can also manually check emails to collect customer queries right now.
Use ready-made email templates
We included email templates for various email notifications, so you can install the ticket system on your Magento store and start working right away. The following templates are available:
- Ticket Reply
- New Ticket Created by Customer to Customer
- New Ticket created from Customer to Support
- New Ticket Created from Admin Panel to Customer
- New Ticket Created from Admin Panel to Admin
- Status Update for Customer
- Department Update for Customer
- Autoclose in for Customer
- divide staff into departments to properly address help desk tickets
- transform Magento admins into user agents by giving them permissions at ‘System > Permissions’
- you can CC the ticket reply to the recipient which needs to be aware of the query
- let customers receive a copy of the created ticket via email
- you can see additional information in the ticket: order number (the customer can enter it while submitting the ticket form. It will be shown automatically if the logged in user submitted the ticket from the order view page in the account), store view, sender and customer (the latter will be shown if the customer was logged in when submitting the ticket), date and time indicating when the ticket was received, and more.