Introducing the new Amasty extension – Magento Pre Order.
- Don’t know if to restock a product?
- Want to start a decent pre-sale campaign on your Magento store?
- Would like to examine customer demand and interest in certain products?
- Willing to avoid warehouse overflow because of unclaimed products?
If any of these questions are bothering you, our extension for Magento backorders will help you right away.
1. Enable backorder for Magento simple products
- replace the ‘add to cart’ button with ‘pre-order’ button on product/category pages
- inform users about when the product will be shipped. You can also combine Pre Order extension with Custom Stock Status extension.
2. Enable backorder for Magento configurable products
As soon as customer chooses the necessary product configuration he/she will see whether the item is available for pre order.
3. Enable pre ordering for Magento bundle and grouped products
In case one of the items included in a bundle or a group is currently available only for pre order, customer will see the corresponding notification. Flexible module options allow you specify various notifications for each particular product in a bundle or a group.
4. New pre order column in the order grid
5. Use notes and notifications to keep customers informed
- Create default pre order notes…
- … or use custom ones on individual products
- Place notifications on the order information page…
- … and in the shopping cart…
- … and in emails.
NOTE: Magento Pre Order extension does not split payments for in stock and pre ordered products. Please keep that in mind when taking care of your calculations.