Meet Magento Belarus welcomes participants for the third time! Organized by Amasty, a leading Magento extensions provider, MM15BY takes place on September 21st.
Magento developers, e-commerce specialists and business owners not only from Belarus, but also from Eastern Europe and other countries will gather at Victoria Olimp hotel in Minsk, the capital of Belarus.
We’re still in process of building the agenda, which is going to cover:
- Magento 2 development and its place in the e-commerce world;
- Best Magento practices and case studies, including development, security, and performance;
- E-commerce marketing and business topics.
Call for speakers
Want to share some unique experience with the audience? Have important information to contribute to Magento community? Drop a word to Andrew Vashkevich, Amasty Chief Technology officer, he’d be happy to discuss your MM15BY talk.
Why attend Meet Magento Belarus 2015?
We invite you to:
- meet fellow developers and specialists from several countries;
- listen to experienced speakers and learn a lot from them;
- get updated on important e-commerce world trends, including Magento 2;
- have a good time with other members of Magento community!
Amasty team is honored to host the conference for the second time. You can read more about the last year MMBY here.
This year we’re getting bigger, expecting more visitors and value-packed talks.
Meet Magento Belarus tickets are available now! Jump in to get early bird tickets before June 20th:
Join Amasty at the popular Magento event!